4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture.
6. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 15 minutes.
7. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until the crisp and golden brown.
8. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.