1/4 diced yellow onion
1/4 diced green pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 lbs. ground chuck
2 beaten eggs
1 cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup catsup + 3 tablespoons catsup
1 small can tomato paste
1. In a frying pan, sautee onion and green pepper in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat until translucent and tender.
2. Remove from heat. In a mixing bowl, combine ground chuck, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and 1/4 cup catsup.
3. Mix with hands until well blended and form into a cohesive ball.
4. Form a loaf from the mixture and place in a shallow baking pan.
5. In a small bowl, combine tomato paste and 3 tablespoons catsup.
6. Smooth mixture evenly over the meatloaf.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately an hour and a half. Enjoy