3/4 pound skinned and boned chicken breasts
1 (14 1/2-oz.) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
4 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 to 2 tbsp. hot chili sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine
2 cups broccoli florets
2 teaspoons lite sodium soy sauce
3 tablespoons butter spread
1. Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet. Thinly slice chicken.
2. Whisk together broth, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, hot chili sauce, sugar, and vinegar.
3. Place broccoli and 2 tablespoons water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; fold back a small edge to allow steam to escape. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
4. Combine chicken and soy sauce in a medium bowl; toss with remaining 2 tablespoons cornstarch to coat.
5. Melt buttery spread in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until done.
6. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; keep warm.
7. Bring broth mixture to a boil in skillet over high heat, stirring frequently.
8. Reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until thickened.
9. Add broccoli, and toss to coat.
10. Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
11. Pour sauce over chicken.
12. Serve immediately.