14 hard-cooked eggs
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
2. Remove yolks to a medium bowl.
3. Reserve 24 white halves; finely chop remaining 4 white halves.
4. Mash yolks with fork. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, and pepper; mix well.
5. Add chopped egg whites, bacon, cheese, and chives; mix well.
6. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon yolk mixture into each reserved egg white half.
7. Refrigerate, covered, to blend flavors.