2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 medium egg, lightly beaten
½ cup liquid egg substitute
½ cup cinnamon applesauce
½ cup nonfat plain yogurt
2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the egg, egg substitute, applesauce, and yogurt.
4. Pour into flour mixture; stir until combined.
5. Fold in fresh peaches.
6. Coat a 9 x 13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
7. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
9. Serve warm or at room temperature.