1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 lb.)
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
2 tbsp green onions, chopped
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. In small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce and garlic; blend well with wire whisk and set aside.
3. Brush chicken thighs with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. When grill is heated, place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
5. Cook covered 8 to 12 minutes or until juice is clear when center of thickest part is cut (180°F), turning once and brushing with honey mixture during last 2 minutes of cooking time.