4 cups sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed (1 cup)
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1⁄4 lbs thin boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 breasts)
1. Mix crushed potato chips and parsley in shallow bowl.
2. Beat egg and Worcestershire sauce in another shallow bowl.
3. Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
4. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then coat with potato chip mixture.
5. Cook chicken in oil 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until deep golden brown and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.