tablespoons olive oil
170 g (5.9 oz) mushrooms, slices into slices
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
200 g (7 oz) grated cheese
200 g (7 oz) spinach, cooked and squeezed
1. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium temperature and add the mushrooms, salt and fry for about ten minutes.
2. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F / 177 degrees C / Gas 4 Moderate. Oil the muffin pan or put it in paper cups.
3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then add the milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt and cheese and all mix well.
4. Add the spinach and cooked mushrooms in the mixture with the eggs. Pour the prepared mixture into a muffin pan, fill about 3/4 of each well in the pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes. Wait about half an hour to cool, then remove them from the mold.