no-stick cooking spray
2 cups all-purpose flour / plain flour
(i use almond flour)
1 cup oats–quick or regular oats, plain
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
12 ounces honey nonfat Greek yogurt
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F / 177 degrees C/ Gas 4 Moderate.
2. Coat muffin tin with cooking spray or liners. Combine flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
3. Combine yogurt, eggs, butter, and vanilla in a second bowl.
4. Fold yogurt mixture into dry mixture. Stir to combine completely. Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon into muffin tins.
5. Bake until top is golden and springs back when you gently touch it, 20 - 25 minutes.