4 to 6 sausages
1-pint grape tomatoes
2 to 3 sweet potatoes
2 large bell peppers, chopped
1 large red onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
a few sprigs of fresh thyme
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400 / F / 204 degrees C / 6 Moderately Hot.
2. Combine the grape tomatoes, sweet potatoes, bell peppers, red onion, and minced garlic in a large baking dish.
3. Brown the sausages on all sides in a skillet placed over high heat, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
4. Place the sausages on top of the vegetables, toss in the thyme, and season everything to taste.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.