1/3 cup sugar
¾ cup mashed banana
1 cup all-purpose flour / plain flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup canola oil
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup chopped walnut
1. Preheat oven at 325F.
2. In a bowl sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder.
3. In another bowl mix the eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, mashed banana and mix until ribbon stage.
4. Add the flour mix to the egg and banana mix, mixing gently. Once the flour has been incorporated, add the walnut and the oil.
5. Pour into the prepared muffin cup (approximately 18 cups) and bake for approximately 25 minutes at preheated oven or until an inserted wooden pick comes out clean.
6. Cool on the wire rack and serve.