250 g pkt plain biscuits (e.g. Milk Coffee)
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup walnuts, (optional) chopped
1 cup desiccated coconut
395 g can condensed milk
1. Put the biscuits into a plastic bag and hit with a rolling pin until crushed into small pieces. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Add cocoa powder, walnuts and 1/4 of the coconut. Make a well in the centre. Add the condensed milk.
3. Mix together with a wooden spoon until evenly moistened. Chill for 30 mins.
4. Spread the remaining coconut onto a plate. Roll level tablespoons of the mixture into balls then make slightly egg shaped. Roll in the coconut.
5. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge.