4 granny smith apples
1/2 cup rolled oats (filling)
2 tablespoons butter (filling)
3 tablespoons brown sugar (filling)
1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice (filling)
caramel sauce for drizzling over baked apple (filling)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Core and slightly hollow out the apples beyond the cored center.
3. Mix together the oats, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar.
4. Soften the butter and add to the mixture, mixing gently until spread throughout.
5. Lightly add the filling to the apples.
6. Bake for 30 minutes
7. Drizzle with caramel sauce.