1 8 oz. can refrigerate crescent rolls
2 tbsp. butter
1 small onion chopped (approx. 1 c.)
4 c. chopped zucchini approx. 4 small
1 tbsp. dried basil
1 tbsp. dried oregano
1 tbsp. dried mustard
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Press crescent roll dough into a greased 8x8 inch pan.
2. Melt butter in a medium skillet; add chopped onion and chopped zucchini and sauté over medium heat 5 minutes (until tender-crisp).
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and then stir in spices.
4. Add a small amount of onion/zucchini mixture to eggs to temper them; then add remainder of mixture and stir together.
5. Stir in shredded mozzarella.
6. Pour mixture into unbaked crust; bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 min.