4 large croissants (8-10 small)
10 large roundy's eggs
1 1/4 c. roundy's milk
1 c. sour cream
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 c. roundy's shredded swiss cheese
2 c. cooked ham, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut croissants into 2 inch cubes. Spread into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Whisk well.
4. Stir in shredded cheese and cubed ham.
5. Pour egg mixture over croissants.
6. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
7. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes until golden brown and puffy.