4 slices crusty Italian bread
2 tbsp. cream cheese
1 avocado mashed
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. phil's fresh egg whites
1 fresh jalapeño thinly sliced (seeds removed for less heat)
1-2 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
1 tbsp. panko bread crumbs
1. Toast bread in oven or toaster.
2. Spread each bread slice with 1/2 Tbsp. cream cheese.
3. Combine mashed avocado and kosher salt; divide evenly among bread slices.
4. In a small skillet, scramble egg whites and spoon evenly over avocado.
5. Top with jalapeño slices, crumbled bacon, and bread crumbs.
6. Season with salt & pepper as desired.