6 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
1 c. chopped onion
1 tbsp. olive oil
5 egg whites
1 c. milk
2 tbsp. flour
5 oz. swiss cheese
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp. dried dill
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
1 small bunch fresh asparagus trimmed
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a medium skillet. Add onion and cook until tender; add cooked, crumbled bacon and heat through.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, egg whites, milk, and flour and mix well.
3. Stir in garlic, dill, salt, pepper, and cheese.
4. Add onion and bacon from skillet and stir to combine.
5. Pour into a greased 10 inch pie plate or similar sized baking dish.
6. Top with trimmed asparagus as desired.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 45 minutes or until golden brown and puffed up.