24 phyllo dough shell
1/3 cup diced ham
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon dry thyme
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
optional: chives for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add parchment paper to a baking sheet and place the phyllo dough shells on it.
3. Heat a medium skillet to medium high heat. Add diced ham to a pan. Lightly brown for 4-5 minutes.
4. Evenly divide browned ham amongst the phyllo shells.
5. To a small bowl add eggs, milk, garlic powder and thyme. Whisk together until frothy.
6. Fill each phyllo shell with egg mixture.
7. Top with shredded cheese.
8. Bake for 25 minutes until cheese is melted and eggs are puffy.
9. Remove from oven. Garnish with chives.