21 slices of bread
4 oz. smoked salmon
6 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon fresh dill
1/2 English cucumber, cut into 1/4″ slices
1. Find a cookie cutter that is the same circumference as the cucumbers cut the bread into circles using the cookie cutter. Avoid cutting the crust.
2. In a small bowl, add cream cheese, garlic powder and dill. Using a hand mixer blend all the ingredients together.
3. To assemble: add 1/2 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture to round slice of bread, top with a cucumber, then a portion of smoked salmon and garnish with fresh dill.
4. Repeat process until all tea sandwiches are complete.
5. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve or serve immediately.