3 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and scooped
2 limes, juiced
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon Sriracha* (use less or more to taste)
1/2 cup diced red onion (about 1 small onion)
1 jalapeno pepperr, seeded and diced (leave some seeds in if you want to crank up the heat)
2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1 clove garlic, minced
1. In a large bowl, toss the scooped avocados with the lime juice.
2. Mash the avocados using a fork or potato masher.
3. Add the salt, cumin, and Sriracha and mash.
4. Fold in the onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
5. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.