2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
8-10 medium potatoes, cubed into 1/2 inch cubes
1/3 c olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp garlic powder
6 tbsp hot sauce of your choice
2-3 c mexican blend shredded cheese (topping)
1 c crumbled bacon (topping)
1 c green onion, diced (topping)
1. Preheat oven to 500 F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Add potatoes and stir to coat. Carefully scoop potatoes into the baking dish, leaving as much of the oil mixture in the bowl as possible. Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and crispy, stirring every 10-15 minutes to prevent burning.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, add the chicken to the rest of the oil mixture and stir to coat. Let sit aside until potatoes are done cooking.
3. Once potatoes are finished, remove from the oven and reduce heat to 400 F. Top the potatoes with the chicken, still leaving behind some of the marinade.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together cheese, bacon and green onions. Top chicken and potatoes with cheese mixture.
5. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and topping is bubbly. Serve with extra hot sauce and/or blue cheese dressing.