1 bunch of asparagus, woody ends trimmed
3 t. butter, melted
1/2 tsp. my house seasoning
1 t. grated parmesan cheese
3/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Line a baking sheet with some tinfoil.
2. Place the asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter. Sprinkle the house seasoning and parmesan cheese over the top.
3. Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove and top with the mozzarella cheese and a little sprinkling of italian seasoning over the top.
5. Return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese and let it begin to brown.