one pound of crabmeat
one egg, beaten
one cup crushed crackers
one teaspoon yellow mustard
two tablespoons lemon juice
two tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
one tablespoon of worcestershire sauce
one teaspoon old bay powdered seasoning
1. Put the crabmeat in the bowl and check it thoroughly, ensuring that there are no shell fragments.
2. Add the parsley, crushed crackers, and the Old Bay seasoning to the bowl of crab meat.
3. In another bowl, mix the lemon juice, egg, mustard, and the Worcestershire sauce using your whisk, whipping it until it becomes smooth.
4. Pour your liquid mixture into the bowl of crabmeat then mix it carefully to avoid breaking up the crabmeat’s lumps.
5. Mold the mixture into golf ball sizes and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake the crab bombs at about 350 degrees F for half an hour.
7. Take it out of the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
8. Drizzle the crab bombs with butter (melted), serve and enjoy!