2 pcs bacon (cooked, cut and set aside)
4 pcs low carb sausages (cooked and set aside)
2 tbsp ghee
4 pcs whole eggs
1 zucchini washed and sliced
1 whole bell pepper cubes
2 cups spinach
2 cups mushrooms
2 cloves garlic chopped
1/2 medium size onion sliced
salt, pepper to taste
1. In a pan put 1 tbsp ghee and cook the bacon and sausages.
2. In a bacon fat, add 1 tbsp of ghee, sauté onion, garlic until translucent.
3. Add zucchini, bell pepper and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, mix and put the lid on for 3 minutes to steam the veggies.
4. Put the spinach, mix together and make a holes and crack the eggs into the wholes cover for another 4-5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.
5. Topped the cooked bacon and sausages, add some additional Black pepper and chili flakes before serving.