2 cups almond flour
3/4 cup sweetener substitute
2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cardamom
1/4 tsp cloves
1/2 cup butter melted and brown
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
4 whole large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
50-70 grams low carb dark chocolate chopped
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. Prepare your cupcake pan.
2. In a small saucepan melt the butter until it turned out brown and set aside.
3. in a bowl mix all dry ingredients. Except dark chocolate. In the other bowl mix all wet ingredients.
4. Mix all together, whisk the wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
5. Fold the dark chocolate into batter mix well. Transfer the batter evenly in cupcakes mold, fill them 3/4, Bake for about 15-20 mins or until golden brown, depending what oven your using.