500 g- ground pork (high fat if possible)
2 pcs whole eggs
1 medium size onion chopped
3 stalks of scallion or onion spring chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp coconut aminos
pinch of chili flakes
4-5 tbsp of butter for frying
1. Put all ingredients into food processor, pulse until it well combined.
2. Wet your hands and start working on your meatballs. (It’s easy to make a circle when your hands is wet)
3. Heat the pan into medium heat, add the butter and when it’s start melting and turned into light brown start adding your meatballs.
4. Continue cooking, you when it’s ready when it turned into crushed golden brown on both sides.
5. Remover from the pan and let it cool for your salad or any Kind of dish you like.