1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets and washed
5 tbsp butter
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
3 cloves garlic chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup cream cheese
2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
3 egg yolks
1 tsp sugar substitute
salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven 160 Celsius. In a sauce pan put 3 tbsp of butter and sauté the garlic and cauliflower for 1 minute. Season with salt, Black pepper and sugar substitute.
2. Add the cream cheese and heavy whipping cream put in a medium heat and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, add the remaining 2 tbsp of butter, 1 cup cheddar cheese, beat the egg yolks with fork and add to the gratin mixture. Mix until it will combined.
4. Transfer the mixture into baking dish and topped with the chopped parsley.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is turned into golden brown.