300 grams grated mozzarella cheese
85 grams ground flaxseeds
60 grams almond flour
1 whole large egg
1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven 325F. Prepare baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt mozzarella about 30 seconds in microwave then stir, repeat 3 times until the cheese is melted.
3. In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients, almond flour, ground flaxseeds and baking powder. Add egg and dry ingredients into melted cheese. Wet your hands and start kneading the dough until well combined. (About 3 minutes)
4. Roll out the dough into pizza crust depends how thick you like.
5. Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes, topped with your favorite toppings and bake again for 20-25 minutes.