2 large eggs, beaten
3 tb. heavy cream
¼ tsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. ground chipotle
2 tb. unsalted butter
½ medium avocado, diced
5 black olives, sliced or
1 tb. red onion, finely diced
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tb. sour cream
1. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, heavy cream, cumin, and chipotle for about 30 seconds, or until fully combined and slightly foamy. Set aside.
2. Place a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add unsalted butter.
3. When the skillet is hot, pour egg mixture into the skillet. Shake the skillet vigorously to spread egg evenly along the bottom.
4. As egg begins to cook and coagulate, use a rubber scraper or spatula to carefully lift cooked edges from the sides of the skillet. Tilt the skillet to allow raw egg to run down lifted edges toward the bottom of the skillet to cook, about 2 minutes.
5. When egg is coagulated but still moist, place avocado, black olives, and red onion on half.
6. Using a wide plastic spatula, flip empty half of egg over top of vegetables. Cook for 1 minute, and slide onto a plate.
7. Top omelet with fresh cilantro and sour cream to serve.