35 grams fiberhusk powder
50 grams of chia seed
50 grams of flaxseeds
1/2 tsp salt
50 ml olive oil
150 ml water
pumpkin seeds for garnish
1. Preheat the oven at 180 C.
2. Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
3. Distribute the dough on the baking paper. Then put a new piece of baking paper upside down and roll the dough into a thin crust. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
4. Remove the top baking paper, bake for about 22-25 minutes.
5. Slice the breadbread into squares as soon as it comes out from the oven. Let it cool before storing into airtight containers.