1⁄4-1⁄3 cup butter
1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
8 ounces sour cream
1⁄4 cup lemon juice
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (or blueberry pie filling)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (oven rack set to lowest bottom position). Grease an 8 x 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In the baking dish melt the butter inside the oven. Remove from oven; sprinkle the cracker crumbs in the melted butter, stir well; press on the bottom of the baking dish to form a crust.
3. Bake the graham crust in a 350 degree oven for 7 minutes; remove and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and lemon juice. Spread evenly over the crumb/crust.
4. Spoon the pie filling evenly over the cream layer (don't worry if it sinks a bit, it will all bake together).
5. Bake on lowest oven rack for 25-30 minutes, or until set (don't over bake). Serve warm or chill overnight (this will firm up and develop in flavor if left in the refrigerator overnight).