2 pints of raspberries washed and dried.
3/4 cup of sugar
2 pie crusts
1. Take pie crusts out and allow to come to room temperature.
2. Pre-heat oven to 415.
3. Place bottom crust in the pie pan.
4. Place the two pints of raspberries in a bowl with 3/4 cup of sugar. Mix very carefully. Then place the coated berries in the pie pan on top of the pie shell.
5. Cover the pie with the second shell.
6. Prepare the edges ( pinch them together.) Also place three slits in the top of the pie shell.
7. Brush the top of the shell with white milk.
8. Place in the middle of oven to cook for 12 minutes.
9. Lower the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees and cook for 45 minutes.
10. Allow to cool.