flour 1 cup
semolina 1 cup
oil 2 tsp.
salt ½ tsp.
warm water as required
dates 100 gms.
tamarind plup 1 cup
sugar 1 tbsp.
salt 1 pinch
water 2 cup
whole gram 1 cup boiled
potatoes 3 boiled
water 3 cups
tamarind (tamarind water) 3 cups
black salt 1 tsp.
salt 1/2 tsp.
dill seed (roasted ground) 1 tsp.
cumin seed (roasted ground) 1 tsp.
red chili powder 1 tsp.
black pepper 1 tsp.
dry ginger (roasted ground) 1 tsp.
sugar 2 tbsp.
1. For Gol Gappay: mix all ingredients mix well kneed and make dough. Put a side for 3-4 hours. Make balls by applying slight oil. Roll with pin roller now cut with any glass or cap.
2. Heat oil and put puriyan press and dip with spoon let it dry well from both sides.
3. For Khajoor ki chutney: put all ingredients from Dates 100 gms. to Water 2 cup in grinder and grind them.
4. For Sour water: Mix all ingredients - from Water 3 cups to the end, in pan, cook till 2-3 boils and dish out.
5. Prick fried pories from center fill it with filling, sour water and dates chutney.
6. Serve with red chili and green chutney.