6 cups Rice Krispy cereal
20 Regular Oreos, crushed
5 cups mini marshmallows
3 tablespoons butter
2 cups white chocolate for drizzle
1. In a large bowl mix together Rice Krispy cereal and the crushed Oreos. An easy way to crumble your Oreos is to place them in a sealed zip lock bag and taking a rolling pin or meat tenderizer and crushing them. You want them to be in a variety of sizes.
2. In a medium sauce pan, heat the butter and marshmallows together over medium heat until they are melted together. You will want to continually stir the mixture so that it does not burn or stick to the pan.
3. Once melted, pour the mixture over the Rice Krispies and quickly combine all the ingredients with a silicone spatula (to help prevent sticking).
4. Pour the combined mixture into a sprayed 9x13 dish or a nonstick baking sheet.
5. Using the spatula flatten the Rice Krispy treats as needed.
6. For the final touch, melt some white chocolate (per bag’s instructions) to drizzle on top. When cooled, cut into squares and serve!