3 cups quick-cooking oats
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup natural peanut butter, optional
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine honey, peanut butter and coconut oil, stirring until everything blends together smoothly.
3. Stir in oats, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt and mix until everything is fully incorporated and coated.
4. Use a spoon or small ice cream scoop to drop cookies down onto parchment-lined baking sheets, then place in freezer for at least 15 minutes to set.
5. Store in an airtight container either in the fridge or freezer (depending on how you like them) and enjoy.