2 tbsp. Sabrosa Gourmet Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp. Da Kine Hawaiian Sauces & Rubs Hot Soy Sauce
1 tbsp. Sabrosa Gourmet Blood Orange Olive Oil
½ tbsp. LFK Tosa Spice Blend ½ tsp Sabrosa Gourmet Cumin Cinnamon Salt
1 onion diced
1/3 cup diced roasted red peppers
1 egg beaten
3 cups cooked and refrigerated rice
½ cup frozen peas
½ cup frozen corn
1 cup frozen broccoli
1. In a large bowl, combine the Sabrosa Gourmet Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar, Da Kine Hot Soy Sauce, Sabrosa Blood Orange Olive Oil, LFK Tosa Spice blend, Sabrosa Cumin Cinnamon Salt and and mix thoroughly. In a large pan or wok, sauté onion and red pepper in 1 tbsp. each of sesame oil and Sabrosa Blood Orange Olive Oil on medium high until onions become translucent.
2. Push the onion and red pepper to one side and pour the beaten egg on the other side of the pan and let fry for about 30 seconds to let set. Then begin to scramble the egg. Once scrambled, place egg next to the onions and red peppers.
3. Add the rice to the empty space and let heat for about 30 seconds. Then begin to break it up and sauté for another 2-3 minutes until rice breaks up.
4. Add sauce you created in the first step and sauté another 5 minutes to get some crisp on the rice.
5. Add the frozen vegetables and sauté for another 3-5 minutes until peas and broccoli are bright green and cooked through. Serve.