dry sliced potatoes 2 medium sized
mixed herbs seasonings 1 tsp.
chili flakes 1 tsp. or as per taste
tomato sauce 1 tbsp.
corn flour 1 tbsp.
apf (maida) 1 tbsp.
salt as required
chopped fresh coriander leaves 1 tbsp.
water 5-6 tbsp. or as required for making thick batter
oats ½ cup
chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp.
salt 2 pinches
red chili flakes optional
oil for deep frying
1. Take a bowl and mix batter ingredients together and make a thick lumps free batter. In another bowl mix rolling ingredients and keep aside.
2. Place both the bowl on cooking counter together along with the plate of dry sliced potatoes. Heat enough oil in a kadhai for deep frying.
3. Once the oil is hot, keep the flame on medium and start making Fritters. Take a Potato slice, dip into saucy batter and immediately roll into oats then put in oil to get golden fried Fritters. Keep the flame on medium then only you will get perfect golden color with fully cooked potato slices.
4. Make all the Fritters and place on kitchen napkin to absorb extra oil. Oats rolled Potato Fritters are ready to serve and make this rainy season awesome for you.
5. You can enjoy this fritters as snacks with your tea or as a starter or appetizer for small get-together.