1 cup grated sweet corn kernel 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
2 tsp. oil
salt to taste
1 tbsp. finely chopped green chilies
1 cup rice flour
1/4 cup poha powder
1/4 cup besan
2&1/2 cups water
1. Mix rice flour and besan, poha powder, 1 tsp oil and make crumble and keep aside. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds and jeera, let them crackle.
2. Add 1 tsp. chana dal, 1 tsp udid dal, fry until become brown. Add green chili, ginger and sauté. Add crushed corn kernels, pinch of salt and sugar.
3. Sauté for few sec, add water.
4. When water started to boil, add rice flour besan mixture and mix well. Avoid lumps. Cover a lid and switch off the flame.
5. After cooling, mix well and bind together. Grease a banana leaf or plastic sheet with oil, place a ball size dough and press gently and make vada shape and make hole in the middle by finger.
6. Heat a nonstick pan, arrange the adais according to the space.
7. Pour 1 tsp oil around the adai. Cook on medium flame till light brown color appear on both the sides by covering with lid or without.
8. Repeat same steps for all adais.
9. Serve hot with green chutney.