1 pt. - Flex Points
3 bananas, mashed
1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
1⁄2 cup natural applesauce
3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixer, mash bananas, add Splenda and mix.
3. Mix in rest of ingredients.
4. Pour ingredients into a bread pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; cake tester should come out clean when done.
6. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
7. If using a dark coated pan, bake at 325 degrees and bake a little longer; cake tester to should come out clean when done.