8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
8 ounces cheddar cheese or 8 ounces colby cheese, shredded
1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter, melted
saltine crackers or cheese crackers, crushed
2⁄3 cup milk
salt and pepper
1. Spray a flat bottomed casserole dish with vegetable spray.
2. Put half of the macaroni in the dish, top with half of the shredded cheese.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Mix the melted butter and enough crushed saltines to absorb the butter, together.
6. Spread on top of cheese layer.
7. Pour milk slowly over all.
8. Bake at 350°F for 35-45 minutes or until milk is no longer liquid.
9. Let set for at least 10 minutes before serving.