2 cans (20 oz. each) Dole crushed pineapple
2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1. Drain pineapple: reserve 2 tbsp. juice.
2. Set aside.
3. Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender.
4. Cover and blend until smooth.
5. Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags.
6. Store bags flat in freezer.
7. Freeze 1 1/2 hours or until slushy.
8. Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended in large bowl. Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour and serve.