1 lb. of chicken breasts 3 peppers (green, red & yellow)
sliced 1 onion
sliced 1 package of taco seasoning
flour or corn tortillas toppings - sour cream, cheese, guacamole, etc.
1. Slice peppers and onions then place them on the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Put Chicken on top of peppers and onions.
3. Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hrs (or high for 3-4).
5. The chicken looks burnt but it's just crispy. Shred everything up and mix in the juice.
6. Serve with tortillas and all the toppings - sour cream, guacamole, cheese, lettuce, etc.