1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg. taco seasoning
⅔ cup water
chili cheese corn chips- to taste
1 can cheddar cheese soup
½ cup milk
8 to 12 oz. shredded mozzarella
toppings as desired
1. Brown ground beef and prepare as taco meat according to the seasoning package (using water).
2. Pour enough fritos into a 9x9 pan to cover the bottom.
3. Top with taco meat.
4. Combine soup and milk in a sauce pan and heat through until smooth.
5. Top taco meat with cheese sauce.
6. Top with cheese (8 oz. to 12 oz. depending on the level of cheesiness desired).
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
8. Serve over lettuce and with desired topics.