1 cup crabmeat
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
1/8 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten ( only need 1/2)
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/8 cup flour ( for dredging)
1. Combine the crabmeat, mayo, mustard, Worcester. Sauce, Old Bay Seasoning, bread crumbs, and beaten egg.
2. Put bowl with mixture in freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
3. Take bowl out and shape mixture into 2 patties. Wrap the patties with plastic wrap and put back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. In a skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat.
5. Dredge patties carefully in flour and place in pan.
6. Cook for about 6 minutes, until browned. Then carefully turn patties and cook the second side about 4 minutes.