6 cups vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup bailey’s irish creme
1/4 cup whipped or vanilla vodka
1/4 cup creme de menthe liqueur
2-3 drops green food coloring
whipped cream, for garnish
maraschino cherries, for garnish
green colored sugar crystals, for garnish
1. In a large blender, add the ice cream, milk, Bailey’s Irish cream, vodka, creme de menthe and green food coloring.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy - about 60 seconds.
3. Pour into your favorite serving glasses.
4. Add a generous dollop of whipped cream to the top of each milkshake.
5. Top off with a maraschino cherry and a sprinkling of green sugar crystals.