1 cup quartered strawberries
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbsp. sugar to sweeten strawberries
3 c whole milk
1 c ghirardelli white chocolate wafers
1. Slice your strawberries into quarters make sure to remove the stems, since and pat dry.
2. Add your strawberries into a small bowl and top with 1tbsp. of sugar, set to the side for 30 minutes.
3. In a blender puree your strawberries set to the side.
4. In a small sauce pan bring your milk to a boil on medium heat once boiling add the white chocolate wafers stir to melt the chocolate.
5. Be sure NOT to scorch the milk or chocolate.
6. Once the chocolate is melted add the strawberry puree.
7. Stir until well combined.