1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/3 cup granulated sugar
7 oz marshmallow fluff
8 oz cool whip, thawed
food coloring, optional
whipped cream, for garnish
orange slices, for garnish
1. In a large bowl, add thawed frozen orange juice concentrate, granulated sugar, and marshmallow fluff. Use a hand mixer or whisk and mix ingredients well.
2. Add cool whip to bowl and mix again until ingredients are combined. This makes blending and pouring the mousse a little easier. See above video for example of consistency.
3. If desired, add a few drops of orange food coloring and give the mousse a final mix.
4. Pour prepared orange mousse into individual serving cups, then chill cups for at least 4 hours or until set.
5. Serve orange creamsicle marshmallow mousse with whipped cream and orange slices as garnish.