3-4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken
3 breasts or 6 thighs
6 oz tomato paste
1 cup soy sauce
⅔ cup honey
2 tbsp minced garlic
½ tsp ground ginger
1. Place liner or parchment paper in slow cooker, if using.
2. Place chicken pieces in slow cooker.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together tomato paste, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger.
4. Pour mixture over chicken pieces. spoon sauce over any areas that may have been missed.
5. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
6. For breasts: after three hours, remove breasts and slice or cut into chunks. thighs will stay more moist and can served as one piece if you prefer.
7. After chicken reaches and internal temperature of 165 degrees F, turn slow cooker to warm
8. To cook broccoli in your crockpot along with the chicken, 30 - 45 minutes prior to serving, place a piece of foil over chicken in slow cooker. place cleaned and trimmed broccoli florets on top of foil and re-cover slow cooker.
9. Optional: sprinkle with sesame seeds just prior to serving.