4 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces
3 tbsp olive oil
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
dipping sauce of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray, then set aside.
2. Add sliced zucchini to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, then toss to coat. Set bowl aside.
3. In another medium bowl, add panko, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to taste, then mix well.
4. Add a slice of zucchini to the bowl with panko mix. Use a fork or spatula to gently press the breading on the top side of the zucchini, then flip zucchini and press more panko on the other side. Transfer coated zucchini to prepared baking sheet. Repeat this step until all zucchini slices are coated, spacing zucchini so that no pieces are touching. If desired, spray breaded zucchini with more cooking spray for a crispier finish.
5. Bake coated zucchini for 20 to 25 minutes or until zucchini is tender and the panko coating is golden brown in color.
6. Serve baked zucchini chips immediately with dipping sauce of your choice.