1 1/2 c. pureed pumpkin (canned works)
1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
1 whole egg
3 egg whites
1 2/3 c. flour
1 c. splenda
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. ground cinnamon
1/2 t. ground nutmeg
8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese (filling)
1/4 c. splenda (filling)
1 t. all-purpose flour (filling)
2 egg whites (filling)
1 t. vanilla extract (filling)
1. Beat the pumpkin, applesauce, egg, and egg whites with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
2. Add flour, Splenda, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, egg whites and flour until creamy and smooth.
4. Grease two 9x5" loaf pans with cooking spray. Divide half of the pumpkin batter between the two pans.
5. Pour half of the filling in one pan on top of the pumpkin mixture and the other half in the second pan and smooth with the back of a spoon. Top cream mixture in both pans with the remaining pumpkin batter.
6. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes - or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean